Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- 2022 Milestones - Annual Review of NCC Activities
February 23, 2023
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 207,000 professionals since 1975. NCC currently has 12 active certificatio…more
- Conference Calendar for 2023
January 6, 2023
- Using NCC CE modules to maintain NCC certification is a convenient and affordable choice - but not required. NCC recognizes major national accrediting agencies, state boards of nursing, and health care organizations as CE providers. (for a full list …more
- Order your FREE NCC Certification Awareness Kit - Certified Nurses Day is March 19!
January 6, 2023
- Celebrate Certified Nurses Day and generate awareness within your unit and institution. Share the increased confidence of having your skills and knowledge validated through certification. Help your peers join more than 195,000 NCC certified experts p…more
- Build on your Credentials with Nationally Accredited Magnet Approved Specialty Certification
January 5, 2023
- NCC certifications validate the specialty expertise of those who care for some of the most vulnerable patients in the health care system – expecting mothers, newborns, and critically ill neonates. Most exams can be taken using remote proctoring…more
- Election Results for 2023 NCC Board of Directors and Officers
December 27, 2022
- Chicago, IL – December 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the outcome of the NCC Board of Directors and Officers election. Directors are elected by constituents through a slate approval process and …more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring Interprofessional Certification – Magnet Approved!
December 15, 2022
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and Magnet Approved! Available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP)! NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM®) interprofessional certification is for li…more
- NCC's Neonatal Pediatric Transport Interprofessional Certification - Recommended in CAMTS and Magnet Approved!
December 2, 2022
- NCC's Neonatal Pediatric Transport (C-NPT®) certification is approved by Magnet and recommended in the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS) Eleventh Edition Standards! The Neonatal Pediatric Transport (C-NPT®) cert…more
- Earn Free CE with NCC’s Pretest Program!
December 2, 2022
- If you are certified by NCC you can earn FREE CE by participating in the Pretest Program. Pretesting 50 questions in your specialty will earn 1 hour CE! CE is earned by simply completing the pretest. This FREE program allows NCC to collect data on ne…more
- CERTIFICATION COUNTS - Treat yourself this Holiday Season!
December 1, 2022
- Display your specialty knowledge with new NCC swag. Visit NCC’s store at CafePress.com to customize apparel and accessories to demonstrate your certification. CafePress.com/NCCnationalcertificationcorporation CafePress.com/CertifiedNursesMakeaD…more
- Learn about upcoming changes to Magnet – ABSNC, NCCA and or ISO 17024 accreditation equals Magnet Approved!
November 28, 2022
- In January 2022, the Magnet Recognition Program® stopped updating its “Magnet Approved List” and instead directs customers to use the accredited professional board certifications found on ABSNC, NCCA, and ISO 17024. Starting January 2…more