Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Spotlight on NCC's new Inpatient Antepartum Nursing exam!
November 22, 2022
- The first national antepartum examination for nurses! Inpatient Antepartum Nursing (RNC-IAP) This core nursing certification is for nursing professionals that work in antepartum units providing care to pregnant women – before the baby is delive…more
- NCC Announces Pass Rates for New Certification Exam Inpatient Antepartum Nursing.
November 16, 2022
- Chicago, IL – November 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the pass rates achieved for their newly launched CORE nursing certification exam and congratulates all candidates who were willing to test d…more
- NCC Celebrates WHNPs and NNPs! Happy National Nurse Practitioner Week – November 13-19, 2022
November 12, 2022
- Since March of 2020, both Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioners (WHNP) and Neonatal Nurse practitioners (NNP) have had to adjust to many changes in health care due to the pandemic. Neonatal nurse practitioners have had to protect fragile newb…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certification - Magnet approved!
October 28, 2022
- NCC’s Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC®) certification is the largest NCCA accredited, and Magnet-approved certification for NIC nurses. The Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC®) certification focuses on the care of the hig…more
- The 2023 NCC Board Nominations is now closed
October 10, 2022
- 2023 Board Nominations SlateThe 2023 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee is now closed. The nominee slate is posted for your review. No other individuals were put forward by a petiti…more
- NCC Celebrates Perinatal Nurses Everywhere! Happy Perinatal Nurses Week – October 10-16, 2022
October 7, 2022
- Perinatal Nurses care for pregnant women through birth and postpartum along with their infants and families. Since March of 2020, perinatal nurses have had to protect expecting women and their families within a health care system that had to be compl…more
- NCC has Preview Tests to help assess certification readiness!
September 19, 2022
- Are you contemplating an additional certification or have colleagues that have discussed certification, but have not yet taken the steps to make it happen? Check into NCC’s preview tests!Specifically created for those contemplating certificatio…more
- Announcing new PSA Campaign - “Certified Nurses Make a Difference”
September 16, 2022
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC) in collaboration with other nationally accredited certification organizations is pleased to announce the launch of the public service campaign, “Certified Nurses Make a Difference”. This PSA hi…more
- NCC Celebrates Neonatal Nurses Everywhere! Happy Neonatal Nurses Week – September 12-18, 2022
September 11, 2022
- Neonatal Nurses care for the smallest and often the sickest patients in the health care system. Since March of 2020, neonatal nurses have had to protect fragile newborns and their families within a health care system that had to be completely refocus…more
- The 2023 NCC Board Nominations
September 9, 2022
- The 2023 Board Nominations SlateThis is the announcement of a 2023 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee.Additional nominees (a currently certified certificant in good standing) may be…more