Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Join 50,000 NCC CERTIFIED Neonatal Nurses - nationally accredited certifications and CE for all levels of neonatal care!
August 13, 2022
- Continue your professional growth in the largest community of certified neonatal professionals - over 50,000 NCC CERTIFIED! Most exams can be taken using remote proctoring at your home or office. Click on the certification to learn more or register. …more
- Spotlight on NCC's Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certification - Magnet approved!
July 4, 2022
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and Magnet Approved! Available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP)! The Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-LRN®) certification is for neonatal ICU …more
- Indispensable Resources for Neonatal Professionals
June 13, 2022
- NCC publications are sold solely through Amazon. Click the buttons below to access their purchase pages. Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition is a comprehensive guide, representing the expertise of specialists from aro…more
- Test your EFM skills using NCC's FREE tracing game!
May 2, 2022
- The NCC EFM Tracing Game is part of the free online EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing elements and categorize EFM tracings. Health care professionals play the game to hone and test their EFM knowledg…more
- Resources from NCC . . . most are free!
May 1, 2022
- Take advantage of the various programs NCC has created to enhance professional practice and offer recognition opportunities for our certified professionals across all specialties. NCCwebsite.org – Everything you need to maintain your certified …more
- Credentials can get complicated, are you displaying your achievements the correct way?
April 22, 2022
- While the only credentials that must be displayed are the ones that are required by state or employment, specialty certifications are helpful to patients and peers. Credentials validate expertise and give tangible recognition of professional achievem…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety Certification - Magnet approved!
April 21, 2022
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA), available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP) and Magnet Approved! NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (C-ONQS) certification has been listed a…more
- NCC Remembers Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB
April 4, 2022
- It is with sadness that the leadership of NCC received word recently of the death of Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB. We wish to extend our condolences to Ms. Sosa’s family and friends along with our profound gratitude for her long-term service to …more
- Build on your credentials with an interprofessional subspecialty certification!
March 25, 2022
- Healthcare is multidisciplinary with health care professionals from various disciplines working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients. NCC multidisciplinary certifications promote effective communication and collaboration …more
- NCC Board of Directors elects Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC as President of NCC
March 15, 2022
- Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC, NCC President Chicago, IL – March, 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC as President of NCC. Directors are elected…more