Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Have you accessed the free EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org?
July 31, 2019
- NCC-EFM.org is one of many free resources offered by NCC to enhance professional practice and to support our certified professionals. Use the NCC EFM Tracing Game to test your EFM skills. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing eleme…more
- Report of findings for the 2018 WHNP Workforce Survey!
May 31, 2019
- Last October you may have participated in the 2018 NPWH Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Workforce Demographics and Compensation Survey. This survey was created by The National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health (NPWH) in collabora…more
- Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Ed.– is Available at Amazon
February 28, 2019
- The NCC publication Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Ed. has been released and is... Available at Amazon Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate has been re-organized to provide the reader better transition…more
- Neonatal Imaging CE Series is now available!
January 5, 2019
- New continuing education developed from the NCC publication Neonatal Imaging is now available! Rated “Outstanding” by Doody’s Book Review Service, this unique book fills a necessary function in the active NICU and now can now be use…more
- Third Party Assessment and Targeted Continuing Education for Maintenance of Certification
November 6, 2018
- Article LinkEmployers, state boards of nursing, certification organizations and others face the challenge of developing valid ways to assess competency and to identify and address ongoing needs. To meet these challenges, the National Certification Co…more
- NCC PSA campaign, “Your Baby Communicates” – wins award!
November 2, 2018
- The NCC PSA campaign “Your Baby Communicates”, has received an award for being rated in the top 30% of all PSAs in 2017 (as reported by Nielsen Media Research).This PSA campaign was expected to generate 100 impressions, as of September 30…more
- NCC has been accepted as a member of the Professional Certification Coalition
August 3, 2018
- NCC has joined the newly formed Professional Certification Coalition (PCC) a coalition designed to stem and counteract harmful legislative initiatives that undermine the recognition of certifications developed by non-governmental organizations. Spear…more
- Neonatal Imaging… Receives an “Outstanding” Review
June 1, 2018
- Chicago, IL – June 2018 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to share the below professional review of its publication Neonatal Imaging. Jay P. Goldsmith, MD of Tulane University School of Medicine has professionally …more
- NCC's psychometric consultant receives award
May 1, 2018
- Chicago, IL – May 2018 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) congratulates George Engelhard, Ph.D., Professor of Educational Measurement and Policy, Quantitative Methodology Program, Educational Psychology at The University of Ge…more